Signature Wedding & Event Design Course
- Access to the Online Student Center
- Exam Fee
- Internship opportunities
- SWED Course Textbook
As a graduate of this course, you will receive your certificate and the professional designation as a Signature Wedding and Event Designer.
Become a Signature Wedding & Event Designer!
A professional event designer knows an event will only last a few hours and it is the artistic talent and creative inspiration that allows a professional event designer to create an experience that will be remembered for a lifetime. This course walks you step-by-step through the processes, pricing formulas and design techniques used to create and transform ordinary steps into theatrical environments, translating a client’s vision into reality.
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
In this course you will learn how to:
- Define your own creative style
- Design and create concepts based on customer expectations
- Utilize color theory, palettes, and styles of Architecture and Design
- Understand the methodology behind formulas for design and budget
- Obtain wholesale design materials such as fabrics, florals, table-settings, center pieces, and lighting
- Plot and read floor plans and create renderings
- Present design concepts and sell your services
- Find design resources and establish vendor partnerships
Q: How is this different from the Certified Wedding and Event Planning Course?
Q: Can I really get started on my wedding and event design certificate for $49.99/month?
Q: What makes Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute the best in the industry?
Payment PlansWe offer a 12-month payment plan for almost all of our courses, at checkout. Payment plans can be customized to be paid off sooner.
We have the answers!