Signature Wedding & Event Design Course
- Access to the Online Student Center
- Exam Fee
- Internship opportunities
- SWED Course Textbook
As a graduate of this course, you will receive your certificate and the professional designation as a Signature Wedding and Event Designer.
Become a Signature Wedding & Event Designer!
A professional event designer knows an event will only last a few hours and it is the artistic talent and creative inspiration that allows a professional event designer to create an experience that will be remembered for a lifetime. This course walks you step-by-step through the processes, pricing formulas and design techniques used to create and transform ordinary steps into theatrical environments, translating a client’s vision into reality.
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
In this course you will learn how to:
- Define your own creative style
- Design and create concepts based on customer expectations
- Utilize color theory, palettes, and styles of Architecture and Design
- Understand the methodology behind formulas for design and budget
- Obtain wholesale design materials such as fabrics, florals, table-settings, center pieces, and lighting
- Plot and read floor plans and create renderings
- Present design concepts and sell your services
- Find design resources and establish vendor partnerships
Q: How is this different from the Certified Wedding and Event Planning Course?
Q: Can I really get started on my wedding and event design certificate for $49.99/month?
Q: What makes Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute the best in the industry?
We offer a 12-month payment plan for almost all of our courses, at checkout. Payment plans can be customized to be paid off sooner.
We have the answers!
Pay In Full.
Tuition is paid off in 12 months.