SMART Corporate Event Planning
The Corporate Event Planning course will cover many types of corporate events from a new product launch to a retirement dinner. Corporate and their employees celebrate many milestones and accomplishments within the lifespan of the growth and evolution of its people, products, and success
Become a Corporate Event Planner!
The course provides a detailed guideline on how to design & plan the event, set budgets, successfully execute event, review performance, and charge for services. The CEP course is known as S-M-A-R-T because it covers:
- Special Events: galas, fundraisers, public relations, product promotions
- Meetings: professional, corporate, business networking
- Assemblies: conferences, conventions
- Recognition: incentives, awards, achievements
- Training: seminars, workshops, education
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
- eTextbook & Curriculum
- Online course material
- Access to Student Center
- Exam Fee
Students have up to six months to complete the course and work at their own pace.
Q: Is this course part of the Master Class or WedTech programs?
A: Yes! The Corporate Event Planning course is part of the Master Class Program. Successful completion of the program will earn credits toward your future Master Class Program.
Q: How many CEU credits will I get for this course?
Q: Will I get a Certificate?
We offer a 12-month payment plan for almost all of our courses, at checkout. Payment plans can be customized to be paid off sooner.
We have the answers!
Pay In Full. Tuition is paid in full.
12 Month Payment Plan. Tuition is paid off in 12 months.