Become A Certified Master Planner
The Master Class program provides the tools, training, and support network needed to jumpstart your professional career to become a Certified Master Planner in the event industry.
Through our industry integrated learning experience, you will work with real clients and vendors while gaining knowledge and building your professional portfolio.
Master Class is geared towards individuals that are looking to launch a career right away and like to include hands-on experience as part of the learning process. Hands-on, paid Internships are available each semester and require an application and interview once a candidate has enrolled.
- Access to Live and On-Demand Master Class Mentoring Sessions with Kevin Lee
- Access to Lovegevity University Online Student Community
- Six (6) Core Master Class Online Programs with 6-Course Textbooks
- *Plus Two (2) Electives of Your Choice (*Floral Design 1 and 2, Fashion Show Production, Charity and Fundraising, etc.)
- Online Curriculum Libraries of Resources and Templates
- Live and On-Demand Class Discussions with Industry Experts
- Hands-On Experience Working with Real Clients Through World-Class Internships
- Exclusive Master Class Internship Opportunities
- Monthly Scheduled Business and Career Coaching from a Variety of Mentors
- Full Instructor Support
*Discounted tuition for electives, not included in core Master Class tuition fee. Master Class Students will qualify for 50% discount on electives.
Pay in Full Master Class Tuition Discount $3999.00 – A Saving of $3175 and includes 6 textbooks immediately.
Payment Plan: $397/month for 12 months. – Textbooks are shipped with each course.
Why choose Master Class?
LWPI’s Master Class is the most comprehensive online program for anyone serious about a full-time event planning career. You will complete this accelerated program in less time than taking each course individually.
Master Class Includes WEDTECH (Wedding & Event Design, Training, Education, Classes, Hands-on Internships)
WedTech is a CTE program integrating Master Class with hands-on learning labs, workshops, and internship requirements for matriculated students seeking a College or University degree in Hospitality Management, Event Management or Project Management.
Wedtech.Academy provides Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs focused on providing the core principles of alignment, collaboration, accountability, and innovation in Wedding and Event Design Technical fields for matriculated students.
Working directly with both corporate and social industry to identify needs and customer demand.
Collaborating with industry leaders, professionals and stakeholders to create curricula and skills training programs for workforce development.
Accountability and Innovation
Implementing innovation and technology with real world application and hands-on training to facilitate learning outcomes, through multi-level assessments, and successful job placement.
WEDTech Academy follows the Employability Framework outlined by RTI International for the Department of Education of:
- Applied Knowledge
- Effective Relationships
- Workplace Skills
Master Planner Students will complete a total of 50 core learning outcome standards and 10 elective standards that must be demonstrated in 3 projects and 1 case study project with a live technical skills application for the student to move on to the written exam.
CEU’s are granted based on a variety of learning styles for specific curriculum and learning outcomes, including:
- Live Lectures
- Class discussions
- Live class discussions
- Interactive multimedia including video lessons, podcast, and online exercises.
- Reading & Research
- Assignments and exercises
- Classroom Campus – Active Learning
- Internships and work experience
- Flipped Classrooms
- Assessments tools: such as quizzes, test, exams, and projects showing technical skills.
Upon graduation, you will receive your Master Planner Certification (in addition to your completed certificates for each course), recommendation letters and the professional designation as a Certified Master Planner.