University of Texas Arlington
Corporate Event Planning
Start Your Career
Becoming a Certified Corporate Event Planner requires business organization, logistics, networking, and client relationship management skills.
This course will provide a detailed guideline on how to design and plan the event, set budgets, execute successfully, review performances, and charge for services.
The CEP course is known as S-M-A-R-T because it covers:
- Special Events: galas, fundraisers, public relations, product promotions
- Meetings: professional, corporate, business networking
- Assemblies: conferences, conventions
- Recognition: incentives, awards, achievements
- Training: seminars, workshops, education
Rachel Collard, UTA CEP Grad
- Online course material
- eTextbook & Curriculum
- Access to Student Center
- Exam fee
Students have up to six months to complete the course at their own pace.
This program teaches the fundamentals of planning, orchestrating and delivering social events as well as owning and operating a successfully corporate event planning business.