- This event has passed.
Designing For the Oscars with Kevin Lee
Los Angeles, CA | March 5th | 10:30am – 3:30pm
Master Class Workshop: Designing for the Oscars | March 5th – Los Angeles, CA
Join Kevin Lee in Hollywood on March 5th for an exclusive opportunity to walk through the step-by-step process of designing for the Oscars. In this Master Class workshop at Kevin Lee’s studios in Los Angeles you will get an inside look into the world of celebrations surrounding the Oscars.
Kevin Lee is a grand trendsetter of today’s time. He is known for the most innovative designs and cutting-edge events. From grand awards shows such as the Oscar’s, Grammy’s and Emmy’s, to over the top weddings, private celebrity events and Hollywood premiers, Kevin Lee finesses each event to create a one of a kind experience.
Kevin Lee has designed weddings and events for A-list celebrities such as Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Brad Pitt, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore, Kate Hudson, Lisa Vanderpump, Nicolas Cage, along with many other Hollywood stars. Mr. Lee recently custom designed a wedding in Greece for Million Dollar Listings: New York star, Ryan Serhant.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive workshop to learn from one of the industries Premier Celebrity Event Planners.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the scope of work outlined for creating the design for the Governor’s Ball
- Review case studies of both past and present-day Oscar Party Events
- Uncover the design process for selecting an Oscar Party Theme
- Create hands-on designs including, floral centerpieces, tablescapes, lighting, and draping
- Understand the methodology used by Kevin and his team to present and produce an Oscar worthy Event Design
Seats Are Limited
About Master Class
Master Class is geared towards individuals that have
previous industry experience. A portfolio, resume and
professional references are mandatory.
Apply for Lovegevity’s Master Class Program.