- This event has passed.
David Tutera's Event Planning Symposium
Monday through Wednesday
April 23rd – 25th
3 Day Event Planning Symposium
David is opening up his world, his mind, his creativity at the David Tutera Event Planning Symposium. Spend time with David as he takes you through learning, listening and sharing what he knows. You will learn how to build a business, how to sustain a career and how to stand out amongst the noise of a growing event industry. This symposium, you will hear and interact with expert speakers who will help you to grow your business, plan better events, increase your profitability, work better with your clients and find work/life balance.
What will I do at the Symposium?
- You will learn how to grow your business, ignite your passion and expand your creativity.
- You will be inspired by David’s stories – the challenges, the defeats and the victories.
- You will interact and collaborate with other attendees, experts and speakers.
- You will be encouraged to DREAM BIGGER and be better!
- You will be inspired to CREATE more, ENGAGE more and SHARE more.
David will pull back the curtain to unveil his 30 years of knowledge in event planning and design. Guest speakers will help bring value and discuss:
- How Planners and Designers can better work together as a TEAM with vendors, therefore, matching the expectations and reality of your client.
- How To Navigate the legal challenges of the event planning industry
- Engaging Panels on – Visual Panel to include – Designer, Lighting and Table Rentals Logistic Panel to include – Caterer, Entertainment and Furniture Rentals
- David will spend countless hours with all guests as he shares his knowledge, his mistakes turned into growth – therefore, allowing you to leave with the tools necessary to build your business and expand your creativity and effectiveness.
- Transformational Coach – How to balance your professional life with your career. Finding TIME for you, while not stressing over your client.
- Throughout the schedule each guest will be on their own individual journey, allowing each time they attend to come away with a different experience. Guests will learn to effectively price clients, therefore make profits while keeping the excitement and creativity fresh.
Full Payment Details:
Pay in Full – $3,250.00
3 Payments – $1,083.33 now, then 2 monthly payments of $1,083.33