Become a Party Planner!
This course is self-study with instructor feedback. Students follow the course and complete quizzes to receive their certificate as a professional party planner.
Speak with us to get all your questions answered.
Party Planning 101 Course
- Access to the Online Student Center
- Internship opportunities
- Party Planning eTextbook & Curriculum
This Party Planning course is self-study and outlines the fundamentals for planning any event.
Course Goals & Objectives
- Course Goal: To learn the formulas, processes, roles and responsibilities of party planning.
- Who can take this course: Anyone who wants the knowledge of how to plan for a social event.
- Length of Course: An interactive short course, approximately 8 – 10 hours.
- Course Objectives: To provide the knowledge and examples of how to plan a perfect party, then execute that plan with a team of professional vendors and project manager.
- Course Outcome: Understand the event planning formulas used by professionals to design, plan, and host a dinner party.
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
We have the answers!