Party Planning 101 Course
- Access to the Online Student Center
- Internship opportunities
- Party Planning Course Textbook
This Party Planning course is self-study and outlines the fundamentals for planning any event.
Become a Party Planner!
This course is self-study with instructor feedback. Students follow the course and complete quizzes to receive their certificate as a professional party planner.
From accessories to thank you notes, and all the planning in between, Dina teaches a DIYer how to stylize her event using practical, everyday items to mix and match your own signature style. The course also covers table setting & etiquette, as well as food and wine pairing.
Course Goals & Objectives
- Course Goal: To learn the formulas, processes, roles and responsibilities of party planning.
- Who can take this course: Anyone who wants the knowledge of how to plan for a social event.
- Length of Course: An interactive short course, approximately 8 – 10 hours.
- Course Objectives: To provide the knowledge and examples of how to plan a perfect party, then execute that plan with a team of professional vendors and project manager.
- Course Outcome: Understand the event planning formulas used by professionals to design, plan, and host a dinner party.
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
Q: Is this course part of the Master Class or WedTech programs?
A: Yes, this course is part of the Master Class and WedTech programs. You can take them as part of either program or as a stand-alone course. This means you will accumulate credits towards the Master Class/WedTech programs.
Q: How many CEU credits will I get for this course?
A: 8 CEU’s.
Q: Will I get a Certificate?
A: Yes, you will receive a Certificate in the mail once all requirements are completed in about 4 weeks.
We offer a 12-month payment plan for almost all of our courses, at checkout. Payment plans can be customized to be paid off sooner.
We have the answers!