Green Wedding Planning Course
- Access to the Online Student Center
- Internship opportunities
A green wedding is a celebration of awareness. At a green wedding, a couple is not just affirming their commitment to one another, they are also affirming their commitment to a sustainable life together – one that takes the needs of the environment and future generations into account.
Become a Green Wedding Planner!
Every year, millions of weddings are planned utilizing billions of items that are used once and sent to landfills.
Earning your Certificate in Green Wedding Planning gives you the knowledge and resources to help couples make eco-friendly choices throughout the planning process. The LWPI Green Wedding Planning course teaches the planner everything needed to help clients make the decisions that lead to a better world for all of us.
In this course you will learn:
- The definition of a green wedding and the environmental movement
- The environmental impacts of green wedding planning
- Environmental certifications and Greenwashing
- Eco-friendly solutions to the environmental planning problems
- How to “green” everything from invitations and attire to locations and decorations
- The ten steps to greening your wedding and event planning business
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
Q: Will I get a Certificate?
A: Yes, you will receive a Certificate in the mail once all requirements are completed in about 4 weeks.
Q: How many CEU credits will I get for this course?
A: 8 CEU’s.
Q: Is this course part of the Master Class or WedTech programs?
A: Yes, this course is part of the Master Class and WedTech programs. You can take them as part of either program or as a stand-alone course. This means you will accumulate credits towards the Master Class/WedTech programs.
We have the answers!
Pay In Full.
Tuition is paid in full.
Tuition is paid off in 12 months.