About The Course
This course covers the step-by-step design process for Table Top Design Approach.
From designing table tops to creating floral sculptures and room transformations, the course guides students through industry design techniques and processes. Fully guided by step-by-step instruction, students tackle the intricacies of creating awe-inspiring florals.
Speak with us to get all your questions answered.
Advanced Floral Design
- Access to the Online Student Center
- Internship opportunities
This advanced curriculum is for students with an intermediary understanding of floral design who want to take their skills to a new level.
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- A free account with a video conferencing app like Skype or Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
In this course you will learn how to:
- Table Design: Shapes, sizes, and how to design and plan for floral designs based on the amount of space a designer is left to work with after linens, place settings, flatware, glassware, favors, candles, and other table embellishments.
- Creating & Designing Low & Tall centerpieces
- Creating the best Floral accessories
- Creating & Designing Statement pieces
- Creating & Designing Tablescapes
Q: What is the difference between Floral 1 & Floral 2?
A: Where Floral 1 is all about the basic fundamentals of professional floristry, Floral 2 is an advanced curriculum that takes floral designing to a whole new level. Floral Design 1 is a prerequisite for beginners to take before enrolling into the Floral Design 2 course.
Q: Is this course part of the Master Class or WedTech programs?
A: Yes, this course is part of the Master Class and WedTech programs. You can take them as part of either program or as a stand-alone course. This means you will accumulate credits towards the Master Class/WedTech programs.
Q: How many CEU credits will I get for this course?
A: 24 CEU’s.
Q: Will I get a Certificate?
A: Yes, you will receive a Certificate in the mail once all requirements are completed in about 4 weeks.
We offer a 12-month payment plan for almost all of our courses, at checkout. Payment plans can be customized to be paid off sooner.
We have the answers!
Pay In Full.
Tuition is paid in full.
Tuition is paid off in 12 months.