Fashion Show Producer
Learn the event side of the fashion industry and take your skills to a new level.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn the event side of the fashion industry and take your skills to a new level. This course includes an internship at New York or LA Fashion Week. Help the producers of NY/LA Fashion Week produce an unforgettable event and gain a once in a life-time learning experience. Work with fashion designers, models, celebrities, and more to help produce this world class event and add it to your portfolio of work.
During this 8 week class, you will:
- The Background and History of Fashion Shows
- Planning a Fashion Show
- Promoting a Fashion Show
- Organization and Coordination of a Fashion Show
- Presenting the Fashion Show
- Instructor Led 1:1 Video Conferencing
- Learn at your own pace
- Average 8 Weeks Duration
- Online & In-Person Formats
- Average time commitment is 3-5 hours per week
What you’ll get
+ Instructor Support
+ Live Class Discussions
For those ready to jump in and change their career path immediately. Get access to all of our wedding and event planning courses to gain an extended education on how to be a Master Wedding & Event Planner.