Become a Fashion Show Producer
Fashion Show Production
- Access to the Online Student Center
- Exam Fee
- Internship opportunities
As a graduate of this course, you will receive your certificate and the professional designation as a Fashion Show Producer.
Become a Fashion Show Producer!
Learn the event side of the fashion industry and take your skills to a new level. This course includes an internship at New York or LA Fashion Week. Help the producers of NY/LA Fashion Week produce an unforgettable event and gain a once in a life-time learning experience. Work with fashion designers, models, celebrities, and more to help produce this world class event and add it to your portfolio of work.
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
We offer a 4-month payment plan for the course during registration. Payment plans can be customized to be paid off sooner.
In this course you will learn how to:
- The Background and History of Fashion Shows
- Planning a Fashion Show
- Promoting a Fashion Show
- Organization and Coordination of a Fashion Show
- Presenting the Fashion Show
Pay In Full.
Tuition is paid off in 4 months.