Destination Wedding Planner Certification
This 8 week course is offered as part of the Certified Master Wedding & Event Planning program.
Register for our next class: July 14, 2020 7:30 PM EST
Tuition: $1795.00/ Early Bird Tuition: $999.00
- Instructor-Led Zoom Classes
- Access to the Online Student Center
- Exam Fee
- Certificate and letters of recommendation
- Certifications from International hotels, travel locations, and resorts.
- Internship opportunities
- DWP Course eTextbook & Online Curriculum
As a graduate of this course, you will receive your certificate and the professional designation as a Certified Destination Wedding Planner.
Become a Certified Destination Wedding Planner!
Imagine helping a client-couple choose a romantic wedding location anywhere in the world. What would you recommend?
Would you “let them eat cake” in France at the Palace of Versailles like royals? Or the exotic islands of Fiji with unbeatable beaches, and crystal clear water.
Wherever the location is, you can expect the unexpected. But when you’re a first-class destination wedding planner, you know how to make dreams come true anywhere in the world.
Learn EVERYTHING from A-Z. Establish yourself as a Professional Certified Destination Wedding Planner.
You’ll be confident, experienced, and ready to make the planning process fun, organized, and stress-free for your clients.
Speak with us to get all your questions answered.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Set up your business to receive booking commissions from resorts and hotels
- Navigate travel accommodations and legalities for your clients and their guests
- Work with vendors from all over the world to plan and design wedding experiences for your clients
- Understand customs and marriage laws of other countries so your clients’ marriages are legal
- Obtain discounts and lower rates to pass along to your clients
- Plan destination weddings in a variety of countries, settings, and locations from Exotic Beaches to European Castles
- Set up your own travel excursions to explore and research new locations for your clients
- Obtain certification and training for international resorts, and destination locations around the world
Pre-requisite: Introduction To Destination Wedding Planning
This one-hour module will provide you with an overview and introduction to Destination Wedding Planning prior to enrollment into the full DWP Certification program. Upon enrollment this module will be included as part of your introduction to the Certification Program requirements.
Students must have general understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Google Docs
- Need access to a computer/laptop or tablet and internet access
- Course compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer & Safari
- Tablet owners need to download Puffin Web Browser App
Q: How is this different from the Certified Wedding and Event Planning Course?
A: The Certified Wedding & Event Planning course focuses on the logistics of wedding & event planning and launching a successful business. The Destination Wedding Planning course adds to this program by focuses on implementing Destination Weddings in any location around the world. This course opens up new revenue streams to your business through resort and hotel commissions.
Q: What makes Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute the best in the industry?
A: Lovegevity’s course curriculum is constantly reviewed by Accredited Colleges and Universities that measure academic standards upheld by thousands of accredited academic learning institutions approved by the Department of Education in the U.S. Additionally, Lovegevity instructors are trained and certified professionals who actively work in the field with a minimum of 5 years in business in which they teach.
We offer payment plans for almost all of our courses, at checkout. Payment plans can also be customized to be paid off sooner.
We have the answers!