Vanderpump Dogs Foundation – Fundraising Gala Internship
- Nov 15th, 2018 Charity Gala & Fundraising Hands-on Internship
- CEU’s towards Master Planner Certification.
- Certificate of completion
- Thank you letter from Lisa Vanderpump for your portfolio.
Charity Gala Design Workshop with Celebrity Event Planner Kevin Lee
Work with Celebrity Event Planner, Kevin Lee, as he shares his experience and insight into creating his famous designs for celebrity events like the Oscars, the Emmys, and numerous Celebrity Weddings. As the official Party Planner to the stars, Kevin has a unique perspective on what happens behind the scenes of Hollywood’s most famous events. Gain hands-on learning during this design workshop and learn directly from one of the industry’s premier party planners. This course plus design workshop is part of Kevin Lee’s Master Class Series – Hollywood Weddings & Events.
Charity Gala & Fundraising Hands-on Internship
Lisa Vanderpump’s Dog Foundation Charity Gala
Presented by VanderpumpDogs™, guests will enjoy an evening at the Taglyan Cultural Complex, filled with delicious food, an amazing silent auction, special musical performances and awards, dog adoptions, and other surprise guests!
The Vanderpump Dog Foundation is a nonprofit based in West Hollywood, California whose mission is to provide for a more humane world for dogs worldwide.
Any questions, concerns, or inquiries can be directed to [email protected]. A representative from the Internship Department will be in touch with you once your application is accepted.
- CWEP grad or Charity Gala & Fundraising Design Workshop student
- Current LWPI Student or Alumni
- Active student or WEDTECH membership with Lovegevity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have a professional LinkedIn Profile or Facebook account
- Must submit an application to be considered
Benefits of Interning:
- Gain experience in the event planning industry
- Obtain practical experience by implementing your skills
- Network with professionals in the industry
- Add this event to your portfolio
- Develop new skills
- Build your confidence in the industry
There are certain requirements that students must agree to in order for the Internship Program to be successful for all. Please read carefully and understand that by signing this application you are agreeing to all of the requirements in the Student Responsibilities Contract. Click to read the Student Responsibilities Contract for Internship Program