Wedding and Event Design Master Class with Kevin Lee
Umbria, Italy – March 18th, 19th, and 20th, 2019
Join Kevin Lee in Italy March 18th, 19th, and 20th for an exclusive opportunity to walk through the step-by-step process of designing world-class events for the Oscars. Emmys, and Celebrity Weddings. In this Master Class workshop, you will get an inside look into the world of celebrations created by Kevin Lee.
Locations: VILLA VALENTINI BONAPARTE IN UMBRIA
In this class you will:
- Learn the scope of work outlined for creating signature weddings and celebrity events
- Review case studies of both past and present-day celebrity events, galas, and award shows
- Learn the design process Kevin walks through to design, plan, and produce his events
- Create hands-on designs including, floral centerpieces, tablescapes, lighting, and draping
- Understand the methodology used by Kevin and his team to present and produce an Oscar-worthy Event Design
Wedding & Event Design Master Class | Umbria, Italy | March 18th – 20th 2019
Kevin Lee is a grand trendsetter of today’s time. He is known for the most innovative designs and cutting-edge events. From grand awards shows such as the Oscar’s, Grammy’s and Emmy’s, to over the top weddings, private celebrity events and Hollywood premiers, Kevin Lee finesses each event to create a one of a kind experience.
Kevin Lee has designed weddings and events for A-list celebrities such as Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Brad Pitt, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore, Kate Hudson, Lisa Vanderpump, Nicolas Cage, along with many other Hollywood stars. Mr. Lee recently custom designed a wedding in Greece for Million Dollar Listings: New York star, Ryan Serhant.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive workshop hosted by Madreperla Weddings and Events and The Italian Wedding Stars Academy. Learn from one of the industries Premier Celebrity Event and Wedding Planner who is known all over the world for his world-class events. See past Kevin Lee Masterclass
Seats Are Limited