It’s a great time to announce your graduation on your social media as well, to announce your accomplishments and professional designation.
Class rings are also available through Jostens, who is working hard to accommodate our students with their class rings and other customized jewelry graduation orders.
To participate in the award ceremony, please upload a video of 1 -3 min about your instructor and your experience.
- Make an outstanding creative graduation backdrop design using our creative partners from Etsy.
- Dress up with your graduation attire including accessories (Ex. Graduation gown, caps, tassels, stole and personalized graduation caps)
- Take a 45 seconds video of yourself taking the Lovegevity Pledge:
I, Cindy Valerio, pledged my commitment to pursue my passion and promise to use my talent, creativity, and strengths, to find a purpose that fits my lifestyle and create a life I love to live every day.
I’m inviting all of you to attend and witness my graduation at Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute.
Please PM or DM me for the virtual graduation link.
Post your video to your social media and use the Lovegevity Pledge as your caption.
- Instagram: @lovegevity @wedtechacademy @weddingplanninginstitute
- Facebook: @lovegevity
- Twitter: @lovegevity
- Pinterest: @lovegevity
- Youtube: @lovegevity
- #Lovegevity #CWEP #LWPI
- Tag 3 of your friends who have the same interest as you/want to be in the professional wedding industry too. And, don’t forget to hashtag #lovegevitygraduation2020 for the entry.
(This is a great way to promote your business and tell the world that you are ready to take in clients to plan and execute their wedding and events in a professional manner.)
- Post/Submit 3 days before the actual virtual graduation.
- Winners will be announced on the graduation day! Have fun and be creative! 🙂
Decorate Your Background with a Customized Backdrop
Jostens is working to update their website with Lovegevity’s customized rings and jewelry. Please be patient while they work to get this done during the pandemic. For more information contact:
Lockets & Charms
Charms have a great way of recognizing your professional designation and ongoing continuing education accomplishments because you can continue to add to them.